Who all from here will be there? I'm thinking about going....we should get us a corner in the auditorium and raise some cain!!!
Who all from here will be there? I'm thinking about going....we should get us a corner in the auditorium and raise some cain!!!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I've heard some rumbling that the Basham proposal and perhaps the consolidation issue in general will be removed from the Monday agenda due to the School Board members receiving threats of violence or even death threats at the School Board office. But, I cannot confirm this.
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
after baseball i will be on over there.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Honestly i have no confidence in Mr. Basham or anyone in the Central Office many there are job scared. And yes about all the principals at most schools are gone.
And the school board. Well most cater to Mr. Basham.
In all honesty i will await the meeting Monday night.
If i get a chance to speak i will ask that Mr. Basham be removed as Superintendent, of Wise County Schools, even if it mean a buy out of his contract.
And i will address certain members of the SB, to not run for re-election.
They have no back bone to tell or control their employees. The Superintedent work for them not them for him.
Sorry if this upsets some.
But if i do get a chance to speak. I will say what i think and i will ask the following to not run for re-election based on their inability.
Mr. Caldwell, Mrs. Craft, and Mr. Franks and two other, this is not based upon thier views, but that they refuse to tell Mr. Basham he is wrong or help take control of the suituation, yet cater to the will of what is well now seen, as an out of control Superintendent. And one or two other members who are considered questionable.
If those who have the say so, cannot control the situation, it's time others who will say so, take or are put in their positions.
Mr. Basham has done nothing but disgrace and wreck havoic upon this County.
Time to let him go and may be many others ask to step down. They have no back bone to stand up and address a person who is their employee.
That is unacceptable on any level.
Bookmarks